Thursday, 31 May 2012

Black & Gold

*bursts into song*

Not a glitter gradient but still cool, right?
The combination of gold and black always makes me feel instantly festive. It's not a combination I typically wear from May to August but sometimes even I stray :-)

Unfortunately it wasn't as easy as I expected to give it an 'even' feel, I would have liked all nails to look like the thumb nail. But well. I always say "I'll do better next time" but funnily enough I hardly ever repeat a mani, not when there's so many cool things still to do!

And if you haven't got a clue why I burst into song everytime I see this mani (or if you just feel like dancing) here is the vid (by Sam Sparrow).

I used: Drug store brand black polish, Essence Make it Golden, Essence Quick Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment