Monday, 26 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Eleven: Fireworks/Bonfire Night

Guys, this challenge is killing me! I don't know how you all do it. Where do you find the time?!
I finally caught up this weekend, phew!

Day Eleven is Fireworks/Bonfire Night. I figured if this worked, I knew what to do for NYE!
I did these nails on my sister, who was kind enough to model so I saved some time during this challenge <3
I came home and noticed the pictures were kind of blurry, gosh, picture-taking sure is my weak spot in this challenge!
Bonfire nail!


I used Essence Jacobs Protection as a base colour. This is from the Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part Two LE so I was really looking forward to trying it. It worked really well for this theme as it's a dark purple with yummy shimmers, but application was hard. It's a runny polish on a wide brush and it needed three coats.

  
After Jacobs Protection had dried completely, I drew a fire on the thumb using Edward's Love from that same LE and some red.

On the other fingers I drew some fireworks. Silver and a shimmery aqua for index and ring fingers, purple glitters and a dark blue for the middle finger and pinky.


Sorry, I just *had* to get that Spongebob in here.


I actually don't know which colours I used beside Jacobs Protection and Edward's Love, as I used my mother's polishes (!).

That's it for Day Eleven! Check back Wednesday for Day Twelve: Fairy Tale. And as always, don't forget to check out the other people doing the challenge after the *jump*:

No comments:

Post a Comment