Thursday, 29 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Twelve: Fairy Tale

Hi!

Day Twelve of the Lazy 15 brings you a scheduled post since I am at an event in Paris with my boss. Yeah, I know, poor little old me! ETA - seems I didn't schedule this after all, oops!

So, for the theme fairy tale I almost went for Fairy Tails, the beloved toys from my childhood. It was too hard in the end though so this post is just a 'regular' fairy tale mani =)

The theme is Snow White and I think the picture needs no further explaining =)


If you weren't lucky enough to own a Fairy Tail in your youth or had just forgotten about them, this is what they looked like:



I used: Essie Licorice, Essie Blanc, snowflakes from craftstore (meant for miniature railroads), l'Oréal Color Riche 404 Scarlet Vamp, l'Oréal Color Riche 401 Rouge Pin Up, Essence Jungle Fever, Essence Edward's Love

You may have noticed I have recently begun adding watermarks to my pictures. I'm not really worried people will start stealing my pictures (if people want to, they will just remove the watermark, just ask Nailasaurus Sammy), it's more that I've noticed people often come here through Google Image search =)

Next stop: Friday, Guilty Pleasures. Ooooooooh! And as always, don't forget to check out the other people doing the challenge after the *jump*:

No comments:

Post a Comment