Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Lazy Day 15 Day Fifteen: Inspired by Another Blogger's Mani

Day Fifteen, we've made it you guys! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed taking part in this challenge and seeing everybody elses pieces of art.

This was inspired by the tutorial over at Lydia's Nails. So thanks, Lydia! =)

Feather mani

I used L'Oréal Colour Riche Soft Chinchilla as a base. My mum liked it so much she has since asked me to buy it for her as well =) I can't tell you how proud I am of her. She's a busy grandma and still wants her nails to look funky.

And that's it for this challenge! I can't believe it's over. I had a blast and have discovered some amazing blogs that I will definetely continue to check. Thanks for all the inspiration guys =)
Please take your time to check out all the other amazing bloggers that did this challenge with me after the jump. I promise you won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! This mani is perfect for any occasion. It looks light and natural. Simple yet classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this colour and the mani you've done is beautiful - very understated and classic looking I think :) I managed to pick up a bottle of Soft Chinchilla for £2, picked up some other colours as well that I love, and as they're tiny bottles going to pick up more now I know how much I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      That's a good bargain, Soft Chinchilla for £2, it's well worth it =) Seems to me they regularly have some kind of discounts or promotions, yay =)

      Delete