Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Metallic Gradient


I did this mani on my mum. She's slowly discovering nail art, and now she wanted me to do something that she could do herself next time. So I went with the super easy, always fantastic looking gradient. I explained it to her as I did it and we're both confident she'll be able to do it herself. Can't wait to see the results!
Already I am quite proud to see her with these nails!


Click to enlarge
How cool is the Spongebob she is posing with? Lol. It belongs to my nephew.

I chose to combine these two colours as I wanted to do something somewhat bold. Not pale blue -> blue or something like that. I let her choose between three colour combinations and this is what she picked. I think it looks quite festive =)


I used: NYC Full Metal Jacket and a wine red metallic NYC colour, of which I have forgotten the name =(


*Scheduled post due to holiday in Egypt*

No comments:

Post a Comment