Friday, 1 February 2013

Fancy Studs AT LAST!

Pretties!

How do you feel about 3D nail art, stickers and studs? I love the possibilities and have been looking for studs for absolute ages. Finally I have found a set, in a funky, old-fashioned drug store in our part of town. I am so happy!

I tried them out as soon as we got home. Because they were more pricey that I had hoped, I was really hoping the quality would not be a let-down.
I love to combine bold and neutral, so I went for a greige and gold studs.

Kiss studs stickers nail
Miss Fancy Pants +studs


Close up

Sorry for posting two such similar pictures.

These are the studs. As you can see, they are from the brand Kiss. I have good and bad products from Kiss, this seems to be a winner =)
They are stickers. The edges on the square stood out a bit but I fixed that with top coat. 

For this mani I used three coats of Essie Miss Fancy Pants, the studs and two thick coats of Essence Better Than Gel top coat.

And now it's time for a confession: one of my previously posted nail arts was one from the archives. I kept my nails like this for no less than four days! I lost no studs and the polish only chipped on my right thumb <3

Can't wait to use these babies again, get the set if you see it somewhere!



I used: Essie Miss Fancy Pants, Kiss Nail Artist metallics (stickers), Essence Better Than Gel top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment